Monday, February 14, 2011

The latest with Noah



I have found that I am doing entirely way too much laundry. Noah now loves to dress himself but he also dresses himself multiple times a day and insists on putting all clothes in the laundry basket. He even gets totally ready for the day before he comes in my room in the morning.

We are making some progress in the food department. You know how some people tell stories while their kids sit on the potty when potty training. We didn't do that but go figure it works at dinner time! Daddy tells the best ones with crazy voices although the plot could improve some:) He also is grasping the no desserts part but asks to see what dessert is and if it is really "worth it."

We have been playing a lot of pirates lately and I was using a "tel"escope and he always refers to it as a "listen"scope.

My friend was over with her kids and she asked Noah what his middle name is. His reply "Party time." Yup, that about sums him up! (He said this back in July and I just found it unrecorded)

Just learned to ride a bike with training wheels...the look on his face was pure joy. So was daddy's.

Is learning to play a little more independently, especially in the evening time before bed.

No comments: