Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The newest addition.....

My kids are total outdoor kids. We seriously spend at least 3 hours of our day outside if not more every single day. Sometimes I wonder why we have a playroom filled with toys that will go untouched for days. We decided to finally get a playset for our very small backyard. We got a great deal on aset that had all the features we could want. Our good friend Angel came and spent an entire Saturday helping us put it together. It probably took about 14 hours total but the kids are in heaven.




















I thought the fort and slide would be the hit but they LOVE to swing. In fact Ellie who was terrified of swings until about a month ago would rather do nothing else all.day.long. She will shout "swee!" over and over and throw tantrums if I stop. Not gonna lie, I have left the curtain closed all day in attempts to help them forget it is there! So ya they love it.
























Thanks dad for all of your hard work!















































1 comment:

Randy and Chrissy Kannas said...

Looks so fun. I'll admit I'm a little jealous that they can just play outside for hours at a time.Gotta love Florida winter. I can't believe how big they are getting!