Noah and Ellie (while running around in only underwear) stopped what they were doing and Noah said "do you want me to read you the scriptures?" Ellie said sure and they hopped up in a chair together. Noah read "Chapter 93, and it came to pass....an old man died."
Noah amazed us this session of General Conference. Usually there is a lot of complaining and fighting and constant meed to be entertained. Not this year! He sat and basically colored all day Saturday and Sunday(and he never likes to do artsy things). He was so pleasant and fun to be with. The next morning in his prayer over breakfast he said "Please let general conference come again soon.".....only 6 months away!
Zac took the kids to the dollar store to choose birthday gifts for me. The day before my birthday Noah said " I will never tell you what I got you.....cut cut cut." Needless to say it was scissors. Ellie gave me a package of matches. Not sure how I should feel about my children giving me objects that can be used as weapons.
Ellie was holding a mummy finger puppet and I asked her if that was a mummy. She said "NO, Daddy!"
Zac mentioned to me that if I found a good deal on an ipod touch he wouldn't mind getting it for Christmas. I gave him this funny look that says "like you really need that...kinda look" As I was walking away Noah turned to Zac and said "She gives me that look all the time."
Ellie was asking for something and Zac said "say it nicely." She said "nicely"
Noah was talking to me while he was getting ready for bed. He was saying that lightning sometimes scares him. I asked him if he prayed when he was scared. He said that he does but God doesn't always speak to him. I said that is true but sometimes we can still feel comfort and peace. He said "Ya, I feel better even if I can't hear God talk to me. He may be busy doing something important, or maybe someone else is praying."
Noah was a Jedi for Halloween. We stopped at the assisted living facility that my dad lives in to say hi. Noah said "I am going to leave my light saber in the car, I don't want to hit any old people."
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Very cute! We sure love you guys!
Post a Comment