Our local library has a kids read to therapy dogs program once a month. You sign up in advance and your kids have the chance to read uninhibited to these sweet dogs. I thought Noah would be more enthralled with the dogs since he doesn't enjoy reading too much. Evidently he loves reading to dogs! I was amazed as he sat there for an hour and red to various dogs the whole time. It was so great to see him enjoying it. Ellie "read" to the dogs too and especially loved the little dressed up dogs. Such a fun experience for the kids!
Love how she is forcing him to look at the pictures
I turned around and saw Noah with his arm around this dog reading. So sweet.
This dog looks very interested:)
Happy dog...happy kid






1 comment:
Every boy needs a dog and very dog needs a boy!
Post a Comment