Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Child games

I just want to document some games our kids play lately. Our kids are not real big play with toys kids. They do however make up some pretty great games to play. One is called "don't touch ground" they start outside on the trampoline and have to get all the way upstairs to one if their bedrooms without touching the actually ground. This requires them to climb on everything, put books and cushions and blankets and toys all over the floor to get them to the next spot. If they touch the ground they start over. THis game makes a huge mess but I love that they invented it and play it all the time together and with friends. Another game they call spy baby. Basically they run around and sneak up and soy in Anderson or other babies that are at our house on play dates. If the baby looks at them they are frozen until someone untags them. These two games entertain them so much and I live their little minds. I just want to capture these small memories as I often feel to busy to just enjoy them now. I am starting to feel sad about Ellie going to preschool next week. Guilty for all the time I didn't spend playing with her when I had her home with me. I guess as moms we are forever tormented by guilt of what we could have done more or better.

No comments: