Friday, November 14, 2014

Sweet somethings

Kids comments:
Noah was telling me he had a headache and I suggested we of get some medicine and have breakfast and pray for him to feel better. He said " mom! I don't think I will need the medicine because the prayer is like medicine and will help."..... We never got any medicine:)

Laying in bed with Ellie she said " I have 2 good new and 2 bad new ( and yes she said new and not news). First bad new my head hurts. Second bad new I can't sleep. 1st good new I am happy. Second good new Elsa is like me.

I overheard Noah in the backyard chanting " mommy and daddy sitting in a tree kissyng. First comes love then comes marriage then comes the one with the hairy chest!" Better give his future wife a heads up!

We were at chick fil a and Ellie was finishing up her ice cream. I asked if it made her kinda cold and she said yes. I then said " well your kinda awesome!" And she replied " no I not I weally awesome!" Love having a confident girl!

While in Texas we went on a family walk on a wooded path. Ellie grammie and I were way in the back of the pack. Ellie kept saying " oh no we are lost!" I reassured her we weren't. Then some of the Brodricks started howling and we of course couldn't see them but hear them. Ellie said " is it Indians?!"

Our Ellie is such a sweet and tender heart. We were in a field trip with her pre school class and before we went she kept asking if Anderson was coming and was so excited. Part of the trip was spent at a park and all her classmates and friends were there and she just followed Anderson around and helped him climb things. She is the glue to our family.

Ellie is turning 5 soon and has never had a birthday party. I asked her I she wanted a friend party or a fun family day. She thought for a minute a decided on a famil day. I said " great we can do some really fun things to celebrate!" She said "ya like go for a walk!?" Easiest birthday expectation ever!

I was getting Noah and all the kids to his baseball game which is always hurried and crazy. As I was buckling an angry Anderson in the car Noah was in the car asking me to get him an apple and Ellie was calling for help with her shoes. I sighed and said " man Noah this being a mom thing is rough!" He asked what I mean. I explained it's a lot of getting things and helping and rushing and he said "I can see that being hard mom." Then he jumped out of the car and put Ellie's scooter in the trunk for me." Sweetheart.

No comments: