A monumental event occurred this past weekend. It was the first time EVER since Noah was born that we made it through the entire sacrament meeting without having to leave at some point. Yes, it's true the same boy who is sticking ob tampons in his mouth in above picture made it through church. Maybe the twos won't be so terrible!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Monumental
A monumental event occurred this past weekend. It was the first time EVER since Noah was born that we made it through the entire sacrament meeting without having to leave at some point. Yes, it's true the same boy who is sticking ob tampons in his mouth in above picture made it through church. Maybe the twos won't be so terrible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Just for the record, I did my best to stop this craziness but Vanessa and Elizabeth Clyde were encouraging Noah! I was driving and there was little that I could do... I hope this picture doesn't surface when he is running for President!
Post a Comment