too cute! you would have a cute little girl!! i put a bow in ian's hair yesterday just to freak jeff out! he came over and was like get that out of your hair dude! they are so funny!
Noah has the best hair any Brodrick has ever had EVER! I hope he keeps it for many years to come. I will tell him when he is in his twenties how cool his hair was as a kid.
3 comments:
Why is it that they don't find it funny? You are right y'all would have one pretty little girl ;)
too cute! you would have a cute little girl!! i put a bow in ian's hair yesterday just to freak jeff out! he came over and was like get that out of your hair dude! they are so funny!
Noah has the best hair any Brodrick has ever had EVER! I hope he keeps it for many years to come. I will tell him when he is in his twenties how cool his hair was as a kid.
Post a Comment