Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tis the Season

I feel I would be greatly amiss if I didn't take the opportunity to write about the importance of Christmas and what it means to me. I am so humbled that Jesus Christ, a perfect person was born in a stable and sacrificed for me and my sins. I know that I am indebted to Christ for all that I have been blessed with. It is through him that I am able to have an eternal family, what I find to be my best gift ever. One of the great joys of Christmas this year is to be viewing it through the eyes of a little one. We took a drive last night to see all the lights and Noah's constant wonder and amazement helped me feel that childlike joy again that we often suppress as adults. It gave me opportunities to testify about the lights symbolizing the miraculous event of the birth of the Savior and talk about the birthday of Christ. I hope we all recognize why it is that this time of year is a little bit different. A little more kindness is shared and patience is given because of the sweet spirit of the celebration on Christ. Merry Christmas!

No comments: