I can finally post about my visit to Mississippi. I had such a wonderful time visiting with my sweet friend Shantel. We haven't seen each other in 4 years and didn't skip a beat! She has the most adorable little family and they were so kind to host me. We had some wonderfully cool weather that we were able to walk about in and enjoy. It was Mississippi so there wasn't a ton to do but we filled all the time with our gabbing. In fact her 2 year old kept saying "no talk, no talk." The only downside to the trip is it makes me miss her even more! We will have to meet again before another 4 yeasr passes! Ellie did amazingly well on the plane which I am grateful for. Coming home we were in the front row and she smiled for everyone getting on as though she were the official greater for southwest. Everyone commented on what a happy baby she is......I hope they remembered that when we took off and she was not so pleasant! We had some wonderful flight attendants that really helped out...love thoughtful people.

Shantel is such an amazing mom and it was so natural to see her in this way I had never known her. She is so happy with her place in life and is a wonderful example to me.

This baby (Amelia) is honestly the happiest and most content baby I have ever seen. She only cried when she got hurt....seriously.

Cute Madelyn gave me ther best performance of Annie's "Tomorrow" such a cutie!

I had a great time but it was also so good to be back with my sweet family. Zac and Noah seemed to have some good bonding time and kept themselves very busy!
No comments:
Post a Comment