Our cute boy performed at his school. Here's the run down. All the kids are lined up along the tape waiting for the parents to arrive. Noah keeps running off the tape and towards Ellie in the stroller to make her laugh. I am mindlessly snapping pictures and I hear "oh NO!" as I turn to see Ellie pulling the table cloth off the table......with 20 poured drinks on top of it. Quite the mess. Finally the show begins and the kids are so cute. Most either stand silently and say none of the songs and rhymes. Some quietly and perfectly follow the teacher and do the motions and songs. Noah.....stands on the line and shakes what his mamma gave him (while periodically running over to us of course.) I am so grateful for a kid with so much personality!
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Thanksgiving performance
Our cute boy performed at his school. Here's the run down. All the kids are lined up along the tape waiting for the parents to arrive. Noah keeps running off the tape and towards Ellie in the stroller to make her laugh. I am mindlessly snapping pictures and I hear "oh NO!" as I turn to see Ellie pulling the table cloth off the table......with 20 poured drinks on top of it. Quite the mess. Finally the show begins and the kids are so cute. Most either stand silently and say none of the songs and rhymes. Some quietly and perfectly follow the teacher and do the motions and songs. Noah.....stands on the line and shakes what his mamma gave him (while periodically running over to us of course.) I am so grateful for a kid with so much personality!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment