We need it to dsiplay such things as the below picture. The other day Noah took a lot of time to draw a picture for his grammie and pops. It looked so good and as he showed it to me he described each item. I seriously started to tear up at how detailed it was. He described who the people were, then pointed out a robot, franchesca, the words "I miss you" and then he pointed and said "and that's grammie peeing!" Yup see the yellow line from the blue person? My tears of his sweet tenderness quickly changed to tears of laughter. My kid is so cool.
Monday, January 2, 2012
Picture this
We took on a family project to display the kids artwork better. We used a door from an armoire found in the clearance section at Ikea that will frame the art. The kids helped me paint it black


We need it to dsiplay such things as the below picture. The other day Noah took a lot of time to draw a picture for his grammie and pops. It looked so good and as he showed it to me he described each item. I seriously started to tear up at how detailed it was. He described who the people were, then pointed out a robot, franchesca, the words "I miss you" and then he pointed and said "and that's grammie peeing!" Yup see the yellow line from the blue person? My tears of his sweet tenderness quickly changed to tears of laughter. My kid is so cool.
We need it to dsiplay such things as the below picture. The other day Noah took a lot of time to draw a picture for his grammie and pops. It looked so good and as he showed it to me he described each item. I seriously started to tear up at how detailed it was. He described who the people were, then pointed out a robot, franchesca, the words "I miss you" and then he pointed and said "and that's grammie peeing!" Yup see the yellow line from the blue person? My tears of his sweet tenderness quickly changed to tears of laughter. My kid is so cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment