Tuesday, January 10, 2012

More Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas with our family. Noah woke up and I heard him whisper something of excitment and then he yelled for us, ran into our room and said there were presents! We let him open his stocking and one gift and then he very patiently waited an hour for Ellie to wake up. Every gift Noah opened he exclaimed "This is just what I wanted!" He did not ask for anything so I guess that was pretty easy. He then opeend a spin toothrush and said "yes! I wanted this....wait, is this for you daddy?" Ellie emjoyed the opening process and we just loved sitting back and watchin them take it in. We then enjoyed a beautiful Sunday Service focused on Christ and His birth. That was followed by a delicious family dinner hosted at our house. What a wonderful time we had. I just love this sweet family of mine.



















































No comments: