Sunday, July 3, 2011
Freeze Time
I have tons to blog about but wanted to capture this wonderful feeling I have had lately. Recently we went to a home that had a 3,12,14, and 17 year old. As we stood there talking to the adults you never saw the kids. My heart sank as I realized how short the time is that my kids will want to be by my side. I reflected on what an amazing summer it has been for us. Ellie and Noah are both at such fun ages that I am really enjoying. I worried this summer would be so hard because Noah is so active and busy but it has been amazing. We have been doing really fun activities and lovin it! He is playing with his sister more now and gaining new independence and learning new things every day. He says the funniest things and is really figuring out the way the world works and how the "rules" are applied. Ellie is just chattering away and giving us tons of hugs and smiles. She loves her brother's attention and is such a good sport being dragged around to different events and activities. I know this phase is just a few short years and I am at such a happy and good place enjoying my kids. I feel like I am a better mom of 2 kids than I was of 1...which seems strange. I don't want these fun moments to pass. I am so blessed to have these little ones in my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
It does go by quickly...they are blessed to have such a wonderful mama!
Post a Comment