Yup, she's really that big!
-loves other babies...unfortunately she loves to pat their heads really hard and pull their hair too.
-whenever we say its time to pray she lifts her one arm like a chicken wing. She has done this forever but I keep forgetting to document it.
-Whenever we read a book..any book she does this kind of fake deep laugh..it's super cute.
-She FINALLY sleeps through the night! Although as a result is just now more attached to the binky
-Will only drink milk from a bottle but takes a sippy for anything else
-We left her successfully with grandma for a date. She clung to daddy's leg screaming and crying but when we left calmed down and went to bed 30 minutes later. Now for a longer period we will have to try.
-Loves her bed. We try to cuddle her and she arches her back begging to plop in bed.
-Loves music and dancing. We were making juice in the blender and pulsing it and she bounced up and down to the pulse.
-Loves animals but they all still apparently say Agh agh agh.
-As soon as I get her out of bed and carry her out of her room she is waving...to nobody, just welcoming the new day.
-She's a pretty good eater but still throws it when she is done.
-Love love love her!






2 comments:
What I beauty!!! I can't wait to see you guys again. I also knew in my heart that she would love animals....Riley is waiting with a big kiss.... :)
So sweet!
Chrissy
Post a Comment