Monday, November 21, 2011

20 months

Bath time has become not fun at all. Her favorite part is climbing out and running around naked. She will escape and then run right up to you smiling until you yell "naked as a jaybird." to which she squeals with delight. Guess we encourage it a little.

When she falls she always crys just until I help her up and then she runs off happy as can be. Once she fell and I was taking to long to come so she started to get up and stopped crying. She saw me headed her way so she quickly layed back down on the ground and began to cry and kick her feet.


She gives the best hugs and will do it on demand....ya we are those parens that demand it frequently.

Is developing some independence. This is fine as long as I remember in advance and allow the 10 minute time for her to try to put her shoes on herself.


I will be reading a book to her and Noah will come sit to listen. She yanks the book and throws it on the floor so he can't be a part of it.


If she wants you to do something again she nods her head over and over.

She has realized that she is strong opinions about the world and loves to express them the only way she can...little bit of drama, whole lot of screaming.


Still a really picky eater...like really.


So easy to put down for nap or bed. However only naps about 1 hour and wakes up pretty fierce.



Words include

muck-milk
mama
dada
gook-look
sues-shoes
guck-yuck
yes
all animal sounds
duck

We are loving all her spunk and personality.









1 comment:

Gramme said...

What a beautiful little girl. I know she hasn't gotten her stubborness from Mama or Daddy!! I love her smile. Thanks for posting..it helps when we are so far away! Love you Elle!!!