At the dinner table Noah was negotiating what he would eat and still get a treat. After a while we settled on 4 bites. Under his breath he mutters "Yes, my plan worked!"-really do the decieving plans start at 4!?
I think I need to expose Noah to more Disney movies. While driving we saw a house with a big blow up of Casper. Noah yelled "Look mommy, snow white!" (He has never seen either of these movies so don't know where that came from!)
We were in the parking lot at church and I had the window rolled down chatting with someone. Noah wanted his window rolled down as well. He then proceeded to direct me to drive to all the people he wanted to say bye to through the window. When driving away I told Noah he was so social. He yelled "That's really mean, you can't call people social!"
On Thanksgiving he saw the big cooked turkey. He turnd to my sister and asked "How did you catch that turkey!?"
While eating his desert..."That was so good I just couldn't resist!"
Uncle Bob asked Noah who made the shirt he was wearing. Noah replied "Michael" (his cousin) Bob then asked if he knew where Michael was and he said "on a mission." Bob asked if he knew where he was on his mission. Noah replied "Target!" (He's in Thailand...close!)
We have not really emphasized Santa much. We went to a community event and they were writing a letter to santa. I asked his if he knew what to write to santa and he questionally (new word) said "I love you??" Totally didn't get it.
P.S. I get mom of the year. Noah was buckling himself in the carseat and ellie was wandering in the car until I came to buckle her. I walked the recycle bin to the curb and hear the garage door going down. Ellie had found it and couldn't resist the button. I was the crazy lady standing outside her garage yelling to noah to find the remote. Luckily he did and all was well.
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment