We were talking about missions and how Noah would go on one when he was older. He asked how long he would be gone and we explained 2 years. He got really quiet and said "I will miss you so much."
We were doing the gator chant and Noah remembered a pen that sang it and was given to us. He said 'remember that guy....wait, I can't remember... he's nanas and he is really old. "Grandpa?" I asked "oh ya, him."
There was a fire truck going down the street and Noah exclaimed "there's an emergency, the donut bakers can't make any donuts."
Noah decided the other day that for his birthday he wanted to go camping...in July. The next day when he was telling me about it it changed to Ellie's birthday. Guess he caught on to the party replacement and figured how to have the best of both worlds.
These moments don't happen often but Ellie was sad and Noah went up to her and hugged her. He said "don't worry Ellie, I'll always take care of you."
He was getting a haircut and the stylist asked what he was doing for fun this weekend. He said "We get to listen to general conference and hear our prophet speak!"
When listening/playing while a speaker presented at conference dad asked "wasn't that good?" To which Noah responded "ya! That was really good, I want that to be part of my testimony when I am big!"
We were eating ice cream and he said his head hurt and I explained a head freeze from eating too much at once. A few seconds later he said "Mom, I have a booty freeze!"
Says "gladurations!) instead of congratulations....totally prefer it!
We were talking about grammie and pops coming for a visit and Noah said "Oh yeah, they will do whatever I want. They never ever ever say no!"
We were talking about grammie and pops coming for a visit and Noah said "Oh yeah, they will do whatever I want. They never ever ever say no!"






No comments:
Post a Comment