Tuesday, October 9, 2012
33
I had a birthday last week and was surrounded by so many good people that went out of their way to show me love. I started the day out with Zac home in the morning (this never happens when your husband is an early morning seminary teacher.) We had breakfast and opened gifts. Zac updated and published my blog which is always a very treasured gift. He also gave me a game and clock ( I have used the same alarm clock since middle school but can't let it go!) After dropping Noah off at school I headed out for my morning walk with my good friend Jennifer. It has been very nice and therapeutic to be out exercising and visiting. We then went to music makers. Jennifer had before invited me to lunch at her house but at music makers told me plans had changed and lunch was at another friends house with a few other ladies. So nice. We had tacos and they went around the room and said what they loved about me. Then it was time to get Noah and head home for some down time. When I got home there was a big banner on my door made by my sister. That night my friend Ida had invited us to dinner at her house. When we got there there was yet another group of friends gathered for dinner to help me celebrate. This was a total surprise and I so enjoyed being surrounded by such good people. I really felt blessed to be so loved by so many and am grateful for their wonderful examples in my life. We ended my birthday week with our first family camp out at Fort Wilderness....that will get a post of it's own. I truly am so blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Happy Birthday Vanessa! Glad you had a great one!
Post a Comment