Monday, January 7, 2013

Not to be forgotten

I just want to document how my kids are at this fun and sweet age.

Noah is 5 1/2 and doing so well in school. Every morning he wakes up and comes into our bed.  He will lay quietly for 15-20 minutes and then he is ready to go.  I just love that he does this.

He loves people and always needs someone around.  He was in the playroom and I was folding clothes in the living room.  He came in and said "Can you fold in the playroom, I'm feeling kind of lonely.  I will help you carry the clothes in." So sweet.

Ellie will be the one to keep our family forever united.  She always checks to make sure every member of our family is included in everything.  If we say we are going to the Grovers house she says "Mommy, daddy, Noah and Ellie?"  If she makes something while Noah is at school she always says "I show Noah."

Every day before nap Ellie says " Nap then go get Noah?" I say yes and she smiles and claps her hands and goes right to sleep.

Sometimes Noah gets upset if Ellie goes first in a game or has something and he will cry and complain.  Ellie will often say "Okay Noah, here go." and give him the item or turn.

Noah has an obsession with angry birds....loves it.  We don't have anything to play it on so never had to deal with it too much.....until daddy found it on facebook and showed Noah.  He has his limited time each day and actually does really well sticking to it without complaint.  This is huge for him.

I LOVE these 2 kids!

No comments: