Monday, July 15, 2013

love him

So I have been posting old blog entries that I wrote before Anderson was born and have little to no time to post new pics and blog entries about him because I hold him ALL THE TIME!  I am 100% in love with this little guy.  I think I now with the third realize how fast this small snuggly time will pass and I am relishing in it every second that I can.  Luckily I have an amazing husband that took 2 weeks off of work to take care of the house and older kids so I could do exactly that.  I also have great friends who have brought in meals and taken Ell and Noah for play dates so I can just sit on my couch with this ball of sweetness on my chest.  Anderson is still in the sleepy stupor and sleeps most of the day and much of the night.  He is a really chill baby and so far cries very little.  Even when he wakes at night to eat he just kind of grunts until we get him.  Sometimes he struggles returning to sleep between 2 and 5 but again is just restless and grunty.

The older kids love their brother and are adjusting really well.
Anderson's first bath at home...not such a fan

one week old
sporting the hat our good friend Ida made for us.

2 of my 3 favorite boys






1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

You are invited to follow my Christian blog