So, we have some pretty great friends that were able to get us tickets to the Melbourne Air Show. Honestly, I wasn't overly excited about an air show. I mean, jets are cool and all... but I'm not a jet guy. I'm also not a car guy... or a boat guy!
Having said that, it was pretty amazing!! Highlights were definitely the F22 and the Blue Angels. When those things scream past, you feel it rock your shoes off! As you can see from the photos, it was loud enough to require the kids to wear some protective ear stuff. We even borrowed some cute pink ones for Ellie.
On a side note, they had a vendor that was selling homemade root beer... with free refills. Needless to say, the Brodricks had to partake. By the second glass... it was too much! Anderson sure enjoyed it!
Thursday, April 2, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment