Saturday, April 4, 2009

Handy Men

Zac has been my superhero and in all the free time that he doesn't have has been putting together some shelves for my storage (Pictures to come of my stockpile soon!) Noah was so happy to be daddy's little helper. He would go grab a tool and try to do with it exactly what dad was doing. It was too cute to not capture on my camera. I think it was one of those moments for Zac that he has always dreamed of with a son (maybe a few years it will actually be helpful, but we'll settle for cute now.)






4 comments:

Moghimi Family said...

Ok, so first things first; I love the Dunder Mifflin shirt. We use their products. (Alright, we're fans of the show.)

The pictures of your two guys working are so cute! I'm glad you got pictures so Noah can remember them when he is older. So cute.

Lana Dahle said...

What a fun photo op. I wish my handy men would get to work and make me some shelves! I can't wait to see the stockpile!

Kimberly said...

Noah is growing so fast! Pretty soon, he'll be using the tools for real!

Shantel said...

Wow!! Go Zac and go little Noah! I'm so impressed. Those are the sweetest pics.