Baby #2 is due in March! We are so excited (especially that it is only 1:) Thanks you for all your thoughts and prayers as we went through this process!
YAY!!!! I am seriously so dang excited for you guys!!!! I am doing a cheer as I write this because you guys sooooo deserve this wonderful blessing! Congratualtions I am so happy for you!
YAY!! I am happy to be able to finally say CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope all goes well and healthy with the pregnancy! I cant wait to hear the stories of #2 and find out what you guys are having!
7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I have been soooo hoping to hear this news! Wonderful!
YAY!!!! I am seriously so dang excited for you guys!!!! I am doing a cheer as I write this because you guys sooooo deserve this wonderful blessing! Congratualtions I am so happy for you!
YAY!! I am happy to be able to finally say CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope all goes well and healthy with the pregnancy! I cant wait to hear the stories of #2 and find out what you guys are having!
yay! we are both so happy for both of you! congrats =)
Congratulations! I'm so excited for y'all!
We are very excited for you guys!!!
CONGRATS!That is really great news! I am so happy for you! Welcome to the world of two. It's an adventure to say the least.
We might be coming to Orlando next month from about the 9th to the 13th. If you're available, we would love to come by and see you!
Post a Comment