That's so cute! When Charles comes home, Aerie always runs to the door shouting, "I'm coming, Zebra!" He answers with, "Hi, Giraffe!" I love how these kids think.
Noah is the man!!! So is Zac! ... and Ness, you're freaking cool, too, but there is no saying like, "Vanessa is the woman," so I will just stick with saying you are cool. Love!!!
This is too cute! I say "see you later alligator" to Jace and get either nothing or "ti you later." I tried to teach him "after while crocodile" but he just doesnt catch on. haha good going Noah!
3 comments:
That's so cute! When Charles comes home, Aerie always runs to the door shouting, "I'm coming, Zebra!" He answers with, "Hi, Giraffe!" I love how these kids think.
Noah is the man!!! So is Zac! ... and Ness, you're freaking cool, too, but there is no saying like, "Vanessa is the woman," so I will just stick with saying you are cool. Love!!!
This is too cute! I say "see you later alligator" to Jace and get either nothing or "ti you later." I tried to teach him "after while crocodile" but he just doesnt catch on. haha good going Noah!
Post a Comment