The room we had was on the fifth floor right over the pool. It had 2 bedrooms and a full kitchen (not that we spent much time there.
There is also an indoor kid play area that Noah could have probably spent all day in.
For dinner we went and enjoyed our favorite BBQ at Sonnys (Noah dined on a McDonald's cheeseburger, the only meat we can get him to eat...wait is it meat?!)
That night at the resort they had a wildlife encounter where you could hold and touch all different animals. Noah LOVED it and touched the alligator and snake and even held the tarantula in his hand (I was simply the photographer and took no part in such crazy activities!) He was done by the time they got to the opossums and scorpions so we headed out.
Noah crashed and Zac actually requested to watch "Twilight." The next day was more pool time and then off we went to grab breakfast on the way home. We decided to get some donuts as a special treat. Zac was instructed to get one donut for each of us and some donut holes for Noah...he comes out with a dozen donuts! We so did not need a dozen donuts but hey, it was vacation!






4 comments:
That sounds like so much fun and def looks like an expensive place lol. I can't believe Noah held that tarantula! Spider are my #1 fear...I don't think i'd be able to watch that.
Zac got the extra donuts because HE IS TOMMY JOE'S SON!!! ... yeah!!! I'm suprised he didn't come back with a 12-pack of something and some Blue Bell Ice Cream. By the way, I absolutely LOVE that about Dad!! .. always so willing to buy stuff that others and himself can eat and enjoy.
sounds like fun! we've done the time share shpiel (sp?) thing before- David hates it, but I don't mind sitting through their antics if I can get a free weekend out of it!
Found your blog! We thought about doing that last summer but I hate the sales pressure but it looked like it was worth it, is it?
Post a Comment