She loves her mobile. It was given to us and has to be wound up so I am going to borrow a battery operated one so I can actually do something in the five minutes she is entertained.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Our munchkins
I was feeling guilty the other day that we don't have like 5,000 pictures of Ellie like we did for Noah so I snapped a few cute ones.
She;s getting a lot better neck control which is nice. She is also awake a lot more and not always very happy to be awake!


She loves her mobile. It was given to us and has to be wound up so I am going to borrow a battery operated one so I can actually do something in the five minutes she is entertained.

This one is quite the character. He is being more and more definitely disobedient. He will look at me and call me to watch him do the thing I just asked him to not do. I feel like I am constantly disciplining him and I doesn't make for a very fun day. He's also into the "why" stage....where every answer to a question is answered with why and then that answer is responded to with why etc.....
She loves her mobile. It was given to us and has to be wound up so I am going to borrow a battery operated one so I can actually do something in the five minutes she is entertained.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Cute kiddos! I think your little Ellie looks just like you!! Wow, what a sweetie. Sorry Noah's testing your patience...my little Madi is quite the fiesty one lately and I'm praying its just this new being "2" phase. Somehow we'll survive. Good luck!
Ellie is so darling! I love those big eyes. Really, she is cute! Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment