Monday, July 26, 2010
Chrissy visits!
My dear friend Chrissy came for a visit from DC with her adorable 10 week old baby. Chrissy is that friend from high school/college that you treasure and adore not because you have a ton in common but because you shared such a crazy phase of life together. I would say it is safe to say that we are very different. She is really outdoorsy and adventurous (think taking 6 week old baby on a 7 hour away camping trip) where as I am very comfy in my ac. She is such a go go goer whereas I have become very much shall we say "lazy?" Anyways,you can pick right up with her from wherever you left off and have a good time. I love this girl to pieces and it is so fun to see her becoming this adoring mom that she never thought she would be. It is always fun to visit with her and catch up.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment