Yes I am 30. Yes I have two children that run me ragged. But does that really warrant 2 different people sitting behind me in church offering to pull out or cover up some of my grey hairs? Isn't that something that you are supposed to notice but not comment on?
2 comments:
oh Winessa, I don't think you have any greys! .. but even if you do, hair trouble is something that all Brodrick's are facing. Patti has to dye her hair, all us brothers are nearly bald, Tommy J has grey hair, Christi probably has some greys (or off-brown), and I think Jen has been translated already but left to live with T into the J. Not that the Lord is worried about TJ, He just knows how much TJ loves her. But don't let it get you down! That's life! That's what ALL the people say. You know, sometimes we are riding high in April and shot down in May. But I know you're going to change that tune when you're back on top next June. Don't let it get you .. doooooon't let it get you dooooooowooooooooooown. Cause this funny world keeps spinnin' round ... esmile!
You don't have any grey hairs..they were just teasing...you are way too YOUNG to have gray hairs...they were probably pulling out perfectly good brown hairs and telling you they were gray...remember 'THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS"...LOL...don't worry about a few...hey and Seth were do you get off telling the whole world I dye my hair....only Clarol has that infomation!! Just kidding... Have a great week ya'll...Hope you are feeling better Nessa!
Post a Comment