Thursday, July 1, 2010

Funnies




We have this picture hanging in a large frame in our living room. It is Noah at the Salt Lake Temple and is our own subtle personal reminder to always strive to be worthy of the temple. Noah knows it is the temple and knows it is him at the door but not much else about it. The other day we were sitting together and he said "oh no, the door is locked. Jesus locked the door. How do we get in?"....from the mouths of babes comes the truth!


I told Noah we had presents for daddy for father's day. He ran up to him and said "Dad we have birthdays for you!"

Noah was being disobedient and climbing the entertainment center. He knocked down one of my willow trees and decapitated her. Which one? The angel of learning.....how appropriate....it's as if Noah is saying "eat it angel of learning!"

We had to leave sacrament meeting because Noah was having a tantrum...why? Because he wanted to "pound it" with the Bishop on the stand.


Noah was playing on the porch collecting little pebbles. He came running in saying "I got a big rock." I replied "cool." He said "no, it's yucky." Yup folks he was referring to the #2 he had deposited in his underwear.


At the bank trying to get mortgage papers notarized and Noah says..."lets talk." mom "ok, what do you want to talk about?" N "Let's talk about Jesus." Notary smiles and says they can talk about Jesus and then he acts all shy.


Going to bed with Zac's sunglasses and N asks if he can wear them to family dinner tomorrow. I said sure. He then says they help his toe (he had scraped) feel better. He then pointed to his toe and said Jesus Christ makes it feel better.

The speaker at church was saying something about the Holy Ghost and Noah stopped was he was doing, looked at me and said " Mom, the Holy Ghost...it bit her?"



I caught Noah drawing on the wall with a crayon and started to come after him to get it. He ran, shoved the crayon in his mouth and chewed it up and swallowed! Seriously, he was like a druggie with cops after him! Oh how I fear for this child's future.





2 comments:

Gramme said...

All I can say after raising 5...he is ALL BOY!!! Give him a hug from Gramme....and give Elle one too. I miss them!

Kirsten Treff said...

I love that last one!!!