Monday, January 3, 2011

9 months


I need to post this before she turns 10 months! Here is the latest on our Elle Bell.

I've lost the paper on her stats but seem to remember her growing one inch and still high percentile. Her weight has dropped lowering her to 40 percentile.

Can push herself up to sitting position and pull herself up on things.

Still army crawls but is close to doing knees and hands.

Still wakes at least twice a night.

Rubs her hair while I nurse her to sleep and after I lay her in her crib.

She is so much drama! If she does not like it you will know....quickly.

Her favorite hour of the whole week is Sacrament. She looks all around and smiles endlessly at everyone as if to say "don't I look fabulous in my Sunday best!"

Is super cranky when she is tired and pulls on her right ear, just like Noah did.

Has her top two teeth in now....super cute....not so cute the two weeks of sleepless night.

Won't eat any baby foods now. Loves yogurt however. Other favorites include cheese, blueberries, and avocado.

Claps horizontally hitting her hands on top of each other.

No comments: