We were playing and he said "Mom, I am a Jaguar, run!" I said "Good thing I like to eat jaguars!" His response was "NO, you can't eat jaguars because they have spinach in them!"
Daddy was explaining to Noah that he had to say a prayer to break the fast he was having. He said he had held a special fast for Noah. Noah said he needed to say a prayer because he had "run" for mommy.
Noah asked daddy what he wanted for Christmas. He said "You could have anything! A turtle....a bear."
I asked Noah who's birthday we were celebrating at Christmas and he repiled "Jesus." He continued to tell me how the wisemen followed the start to find him. I asked him if he knew what Jesus' mommy's name was and he said "submarine."
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment