Ellie waiting patiently in the lobby.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Dentist
Noah had his first trip to the dentist last week. We have an AMAZING dentist ( he's my brother in law:) Noah was pretty excited to go. I think it helped that Bob just opened his own office a few months ago and Noah helped them get moved in and practiced riding in the chair. He was a champ and sat great for everything. He had x-rays done and a good cleaning. His teeth looked great but Bob did mention Noah's overbite (that he has always had and we kind of love)and he will eventually need braces for that..boo. Oh well. His favorite part of course was the treasure box at the end of the visit. Good job Noah!


Ellie waiting patiently in the lobby.

Ellie waiting patiently in the lobby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Soo this was Noah's absolute first time to the Dentist? He has never gone before, right? I have yet to take Jace and knowing that you just took Noah (who is 1/2yr older) is very comforting. I'm nervous, and keeping getting hounded that I should have taken him around 2yrs.
So seeing that Noah did well will give me a great push of confidence to take Jace!
Keep* (so much for proof reading!)
Post a Comment