Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Stats

Took Ellie to her 1 yr Dr. appt. She just like Noah dropped 2 lines on the weight curve. She weighed 17.12 lbs which on the chart I looked up had her at below 5%. Her length was 29.75 and at about 60%. So yet again my 1 year old will be put on formula for the next few months. I got super upset about it with Noah but for Ellie I am taking it with a grain of salt....I mean i think it's totally genetic...have you seen how much I can eat? My girl just has a fast metabolism. She also had some fluid in her ears and is on amoxicillan for the first time. And so it all begins.

1 comment:

Gramme said...

Isnt' it amazing how we relax after the second baby....she will be so grateful to you for that fast metabolism. She is certainly a cutie!!!