Saturday, April 16, 2011
Really?
We were in church the other day and there is this older sister that adores Zac. I was holding Ellie and she came up to me and said "Look at those curls, she must get those from her daddy." Ummmmmm..... (if you are a weird stalker and have never met us my husband is bald and I have really curly hair.)I thought she was joking and said " She looks a lot like him but I should be able to claim the curls." She insisted by saying "Well, he had curls when he was little right?" followed by "I guess you have some wave to your hair."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Weird! I would definitely say that she gets her curls from you. :-)
Ha, ha...that is hilarious! Yes the things people say at Church. One lady thought I was my dad's wife while the rest of the ward keeps asking me which high school I just graduated from??? Come on people!
That's great!! Haha!!
Post a Comment