Sunday, September 23, 2012

Clinging to hope

I am not doing well emotionally at all.

Noah's prayers are usually basic and repetative.....tonight was a little different.

"Thank you for an Eternal Father who has a really good plan for us."

Let's hope so my sweet Noah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are whatever the female equivalent of a stallion is! That first time I came to Utah and went to church with you and Zac on campus, you wrote me a note that was pretty cool, saying that I was a "stallion." Now, I think it referred to me being pretty awesome, not that I engage in breeding for money (because I don't do that anymore). Anyways, I think you are leaps-and-bounds better and cooler and awesomer than the Seth of yesteryear, and I just thought you should know that. Just do your best to enjoy the ride and keep in mind that the ultimate destination is a place of unparalleled happiness ... TEXAS!!! ... and then on to that other place with translated beings! Love ya, V! Holla at me sometime.