Noah lost his first tooth on September 7th. He had a full grown tooth growing behind his bottom left tooth. Because it was so far in it wasn't as loose as it should be so we just kept working on it. That morning We wiggled it and then he ate breakfast and played a little. Zac started brushing Noah's teeth and shouted that it was gone. He did not even know it happened and we think he may have swallowed it. Good thing the tooth fairy accepts notes. I asked Noah to tell me what to write and he said "my tooth fell out." So I said "Dear tooth fairy my tooth fell out." He quickly corrected me that no, just my tooth fell out. He then added his name and the number 5. The tooth fairy delivered the "golden coin" as Noah announced he was expecting. He doesn't even know what to do with it. The next morning even I had to remind him to look under his pillow. My little guy is growing up!
Monday, September 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment