Thursday, June 27, 2013

fathers day

Zac's father's day was kind of lame.  He helped prepare his own dinner and picked up the house because my fat ole pregnant self couldn't do too much.  He of course did enjoy his kids though. Here are Zac's annual pictures to replace his frames.  The kids did write some cute things for him.  Highlights include:From Ellie :My dad's name is Zachary Brodrick.  My dad loves to eat. For work he eats broccoli.  I am like my dad because I hug. My favorite memory with dad is playing with Noah and daddy. If he could go on a trip he would go to chick fil a. If I could give my dad anything it would be a drink.


Highlights from Noah's writing: My dad is as fast as a triangle race car.  For work my dad pays money.  It makes dad happy when I say I love you bob. My dad is really good at loving. If he could go on a trip he would go to Jerusalem and he would take food and drinks. I really love it when my dad watches out for me.

They sure are cute kids who love their dad!

No comments: