Here is the handsome boy! Weighing in at 17lbs 10 oz (87%) Length 26.5 (94%) and head still large but proportionally so:) Yes he is one healthy boy! He continues to be a dream baby. He naps whenever he gets grouchy then wakes up happy and cuddly. He has a cute giggle that dad can really get him doing if he nuzzles him in his neck. He loves to suck on his fingers all the time accept not when he is tired. His night time sleep is a little off still. He goes down between 7 and 8. I then nurse him again before bed about 11. He then wakes around 3 and again for the day around 6:30. I think he is just use to waking up those times. He loves his jumper not so much his bumbo. We have taken him to Disney twice and he is such a breeze. I don't think I have been out in public with him once without getting a comment about him. I mean seriously....total cuteness!
He had his first rice cereal.....he seemed to enjoy it.






No comments:
Post a Comment