Sunday, March 16, 2008

OUR NEW HOME!!!!










Finally, after five years of living in furnished housing,and two years of having no financial responsibilities, we have joined the world of grown-ups! Yes, it is true, we are now living the American dream. We have the cute baby, and the cute home, and are up to our eyes in a mortgage debt!! We bought our first house and are so excited to make it a home! It is in a small and quiet community with a cul de sac at the end of the street. Our house was built in 2000 and had one family living in it. It is a 4 bedroom/2 bathroom home and has a very open floor plan. There are wood and tile floors throughout which is nice for hot Florida but hard on little knees that are learning to crawl! There is a 2 car garage and the home comes with a built in gas generator and storm shutters(big necessities living in a hurricane zone.)There is a huge screened in back porch that we can just see Noah riding a little buggy around one day. Through this whole process we discovered that we had to each give up a few things we wanted in a house but still love the one that we settled on. We have lots of furniture shopping to do, painting to paint, and minor changes to be made but we are so excited for this next step in our lives. We truely are so blessed! If anyone wants to visit Dsiney World you have a place to stay!

13 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh Ness! It is sooo beautiful. I bet you and Zac are just ex tactic to finally have a place you can call home. Congrats. We are so happy you found your house! (And we definitely are thinking you will have a few Egbert house guests at some point!) Love you guys! :)

Kimberly said...

Congratulations! I am very jealous of your floors. :-)

Erika said...

Your house is gorgeous! Congrats. I am looking forward to seeing pictures of how you have decorated.

Leslie said...

Welcome back to the U.S. Your house is gorgeous! I can't wait to see what you do with it.

Astorga Crew said...

Awesome - it is beautiful! Is that offer good for going to the temple as well or is it too far away?

Maren said...

Wow! I am totally impressed! Your house is gorgeous! We'll make it back to Florida for a visit one of these days! Have fun decorating!

Anonymous said...

I love the hard wood floors! It is beautiful! We would love to visit... and we want you guys to come and visit too!

Lillian J. White said...

Wow...I am so excited for you guys! This has been a long time coming! I will be so fun to make it your own and it looks perfect for you guys!

Amanda said...

I love it! I can't wait to see it in June. We are looking forward to visiting with you guys. Still not sure if we're going to bring the boys or not.

Have fun with your house and congratulations!

Starlee said...

So, Mike and I would LOVE to come visit you guys! As soon as we can afford it (and when it's not in the middle of the summer), we will seriously consider a trip to Florida. We would love to see you guys and sit and chat for hours like we used to :). Congrats on the new house. We're so happy for you!

Kirsten Treff said...

Wow - looks great! Congratulations!

Brittany said...

Get outa town...I love your new house! Honestly, it's awesome. Good job and I can't wait to come stay in it!(:

Candy Lee said...

Conrats on your new home! It's really beautiful! I'm so glad that you all are doing so well. And little Noah is precious!