So, these tags are good for posterity's sake so here goes.
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Graduating from High school
2. Taking the dreaded IB exams
3. Working at a private pre-school
4. Driving around in the new car my parents bought me (we still use it today)
5. Applying for colleges...Go Gators!....I mean Cougars....gat...cougs! So torn!
3 of my Bad Habits:
1. Definatley not as tidy as I should be
2. Calling Zac too often while he's working
3. being indecisive
5 Things on my to-do list today
1. Go to Park day with Noah
2. By items for making homemade whole wheat bread and freezer strawberry jam
3. Work on my talk for Sunday
4. Sort through some boxes from the move
5. Laundry
5 Snacks I enjoy
This one is hard because I really don't snack...I'm an eat a ton at meals kind of girl but here are some
1. 100 calorie packs of the oreo kind
2. veggies and dip
3. my sister's chocolate chip cookies (you will never taste a better one!)
4. granola bars
5. Fruit
5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire
1. Go on many a vacation with my family
2. Donate to perpetual eductaion fund
3. Pay off the house we just purchased and fully furnish it
4. Invest a large majority of it for our future and our children
5. Go on lots of missions!
5 places I have lived
1. Utah
2. Colorado
3. England
4. California
5. New York
5 Jobs I’ve had
1. Pre-school teacher
2. Especially for youth counselor
3. After school site coordinator
4. Reading/writing tutor
5. Laundry girl for the athletes at BYU
5 Things people probably don’t know about me
1. I'm adopted
2. I have moved 11 times in 5.5 years of marriage
3. I've eaten duck embryo
4. I am a lot older than most people think
5. I have no desire to ever own a pet except for fish
Shows I like to watch:
1. Lost
2. The Office
3. American Idol
4. Amazing Race
5. House
Places I have Vacationed: (Most recent at top)
1. Europe
2. Bahamas
3. Hawaii
4. Long Boat Key
5. Texas
Things I want to Learn:
1. How to make my child sleep
2. How to cook healthier yummy foods
3. How to efficiently and affectivley get my food storage set up
4. To decorate my home
5. Digital scrapbooking
Ok, I tag Britt and Jocelyn!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I am disapointed there is no hot pink option for the wall color of your master bedroom. You should try it! Leigh and I have it on our bedroom walls for about a month now and are considering expanding into the hall way. Yeah right!!! Welcome back to the USA!!!
Well, I think that I can help you with your #1 want to learn. How to get Noah to sleep... READ BABYWISE!! I read it and Audrey has been sleeping through the night since she was 1 month.
Post a Comment