So I realize it's Wednesday, but yesterday was a busy day so I am just getting around to my Tuesday tell all. The topic was to find something in our closet that in the future would be on the "do not wear" list. Unfortunately many of my clothes are still in a storage unit so I can't fully bring you into my world of poor fashion. I do however have my one trusty pair of shoes that sadly are probably currently on the what not to wear column...I however, love them. The main reason I love them is that they are the perfect airport shoe! You know how you always have to remove your shoes to have them scanned for weapons or whatever silly reason we do that..so annoying. You need something you can easily slip on and off. Well, you can't wear flip flops because your feet would freeze on the plane and the idea of standing in an airport barefoot is totally disgusting! So, you have to be able to wear socks with it and not have it be too fashion faux paux-ish. These are a nice neutral brown also which will go with many a comfy flying outfit. So there you have it, my sad little shoes. You will see me wearing these even when I am not flying simply because they are so comfy.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Tuesday Tell All- What not to wear
So I realize it's Wednesday, but yesterday was a busy day so I am just getting around to my Tuesday tell all. The topic was to find something in our closet that in the future would be on the "do not wear" list. Unfortunately many of my clothes are still in a storage unit so I can't fully bring you into my world of poor fashion. I do however have my one trusty pair of shoes that sadly are probably currently on the what not to wear column...I however, love them. The main reason I love them is that they are the perfect airport shoe! You know how you always have to remove your shoes to have them scanned for weapons or whatever silly reason we do that..so annoying. You need something you can easily slip on and off. Well, you can't wear flip flops because your feet would freeze on the plane and the idea of standing in an airport barefoot is totally disgusting! So, you have to be able to wear socks with it and not have it be too fashion faux paux-ish. These are a nice neutral brown also which will go with many a comfy flying outfit. So there you have it, my sad little shoes. You will see me wearing these even when I am not flying simply because they are so comfy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Nice nice. That was a good Tuesday tell all because, lets be honest, we all have at least one "what not to wear" item. C'mon though, those shoes aren't THAT bad(:
So, should I admit that I think your shoes are cute? Does that tell you anything about MY fashion sense? :) Uh oh, I think I'm in trouble! Too bad they don't have a geek squad for bad fashion!
Those are cute shoes! I like them anyway. :)
Post a Comment