Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fun with Fam and Friends

I know I am totally biased but is he not the cutest!!

Noah relaxing on top of his buddy Alman


Alman was sitting with me and Noah very calmly came over and sat too, he didn't care about Alman being on my lap or being closest to me, he just wanted to be a part of it.

Seth trying on Zac's moms sleep apnea mask. Funny kid.

My husband the mommas boy. I hope Noah still cuddles like that at 29 years old!


A little reality to our trip to Utah. There were a few of these moments!

Uncle Seth had him back smiling in no time though.

2 comments:

Hang Turner said...

awww! he's so cute! i love the picture of him trying to snuggle up next to mommy! hehe =)

Tami said...

That top picture could be in a magazine! He is beautiful!