We just returned from our trip to Utah for Zac's brothers wedding. TJ and Jen were sealed in the Salt Lake temple and we were so happy to be there for it. We had so much fun and I have tons to blog about so I am afraid I will be bombarding with pictures and posts the next few days. This post will focus on Noah's first experience in the snow. The weather in Utah was actually super nice and there really wasn't good snow anywhere to play in. We drove up the canyon some and found a lot of snow but it was really icy. Noah wasn't too sure about it at first and thought it might be fun to wander to the frozen river instead! Fortunately we intercepted. He spent a lot of time falling down and got a little frustrated but by the end was enjoying and was so mad/sad when we took him back to the car. On this trip I discovered that I am totally addicted to taking pictures of my kid. We got a few of Jen and TJ but really I just shot him the whole time. I need to find a little better balance but he is just so dang cute!!!
Noah eating icy snow at the bottom of the slide and giving me a look like he knows he shouldn't be doing it.

Dad was counseling Noah to not eat the yellow snow.

Trying to get up after falling, we have got to work on those stomach muscles.

This picture cracks me up.




No comments:
Post a Comment