Back when Zac and I were dating I put a bunch of post it notes all through out his scriptures. The notes said things like "You're the best" "You are a stallion" "You rock my wolrd" etc. (I don't really remember what all of them said but I am sure it was phrases like that.) Anyways, the other day Noah walks up to me and had a post it on his chest that said "You Amaze me." Apparently he had been flipping through Zac's scriptures and pulled this out. I thought it was so funny that he found the perfect one to adorn himself with. He does amaze me every day!


Here he is investigating the camera lens up close.

He got pretty upset when it kept falling off and we had to keep reapplying it. It had to sneakily find the trash can when all the sticky on it was gone to avoid major melt downs.

1 comment:
That is a wonderful idea! I'm gonna do that for my husband! He'll get a kick out of it.
Noah has the best hair! So cute. You are a cute family all around. *sigh* Good post.
Post a Comment