Thursday, March 26, 2009

Such a boy

Noah and I were playing out on the porch the other day and had a funny totally boy experience. One of the many pleasures or not so pleasures of living in Florida is that there is no shortage of lizards, at least if they don't reside where Noah does! There was a lizard on the screen of our porch and I called Noah over to look at it. Like a flash of light his little boy finger jetted out and landed smack on that lizard's tail. The tail then of course broke off and continued to wriggle around as the lizard attempted an escape. How Noah knew to go for the tail I don't know. The poor lizard, gasping for breath at this near demise was attacked not seconds later as that quick little finger landed right on him again. Tail or no tail Noah was going at it! It was kind of funny but somewhat gross.

No comments: