GIRL!!!!
We are in total shock yet very excited. I was pretty emotional and turned to Zac and said "I don't know how to do a girl" and he replies "Let's be honest, we don't know what we are doing with a boy!" ....good point. Let the pink times come!
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






11 comments:
OH my gosh I am so excited for you! Girls are so much fun!!! YAY!!!
Yeah!! That is so exciting. I didn't know what to do with a girl either, but it's so easy. Just go as girly as you can. It's so much fun. And just when you thought Noah was running the house, your girl will be the Queen! (That is if she's anything like Addi.) Congrats!
Congratulations! You'll do great.
Congratulations!!!
Hooray! Hooray! I'm so excited for you guys! Congratulations on your little girl on the way!
Congrats! I think girls clothes look way more fun to buy. That will be fun to go on a little shopping spree!
Girls are so fun! Congratulations!
you're PREGNANT?!?!?
Yes!!!!!! I'm so sending you some of my favorite girl items.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting!
Very exciting! What a very lucky girl she is!
Post a Comment