We have a rule that there are no toys at the table when eating...Noah tends to just not eat and go to play with his toys which wasn't really our goal. He often hears "no toys at the table." The other day I made us some fruit smoothie and poured them into the cups. I then placed the blender on the table and Noah shook his head and said "No toys at the table."
Noah was sitting on my lap and I said "Noah, you are going to be such a good big brother." His reply was "Like Kent Jane" (his friends that are siblings.) Then he said "Share the Mama."...how insightful!
Noah has been sick and I kept saying "oh, what a sad cough." I got him from his crib the other morning and he said "I have sad cough."
The other day, again when Noah was sick he fell asleep on our living room floor at 11:30..this has NEVER happened. I let him rest there where he took his 20 minute power nap and then woke up. Well, over an hour past his regular nap time I attempted to put him down for a nap. I knew he probably wouldn't but gave him some books in bed to look at. He was quiet for 15 minutes so I thought he had fallen asleep after all. Then he spent the next 10 minutes yelling for me. I didn't respond because I wanted him to have some down time. After a while I heard a door open and shut several times. We have a friend living with us so figured it was her. Well, I was standing by his door and he opens it and places his hands upside in the air and says "I awake!" I have no idea how he got out of his crib as that is a first. I see a twin bed in the near future although I DREAD it!
He sure is a fun little guy!






1 comment:
This is soo funny! He is a little genius :).
Post a Comment