Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Seminary Halloween Party


Zac is the seminary teacher for the youth in high school at our church. This means he is up with them and studying their scriptures together at 6:15 every school day. What a great way to start your morning and the kids (and Zac) are so dedicated. We decided to host a little Halloween party to enjoy the season with them. It was a fun night and I hope the youth all enjoyed it.

Pumpkin bowling


Costume race

Enjoying the cookie treats

The Toga Boys

2 comments:

Starlee said...

Yaaaaaaaaaay for a little girl! I'm so happy for you guys! Looks like Zac has a good time with the youth . . . and I bet they love him too! So, do you remember that yellow and orange rubberband ball you gave us years ago? . . . . the one that was supposedly a SOLID rubberband ball? Well, just last week we were seriously disappointed to discover that there was a blue bouncy ball underneath all those rubberbands! BIG let-down! :) Anyways, thanks for the hundreds of rubberbands we've used over the years! We've thought of you often :).

Tami said...

Nice pictures! Looks like a lot of fun!
I get my bows and headbands all over the place. A good place to start is on www.etsy.com I don't know if you have gone on this website but I LOVE it! It's like an ebay for very creative people who handmake anything and everything you can think of. They have a million cute bows, flowers, hats, headbands, clothes, for little girls. They also have cute little church tie's for boys that I think are so dang cute! Other then that I usually get them near me or in Utah at boutiques. Hope this helps!! Congratulations again I am so excited for you guys, your going to have the cutest little girl ever!