It's hard to tell in this picture but he kept nodding off and his spoon clanking woke him up.
Monday, September 20, 2010
The end to a beautiful thing
So nap time was becoming a constant battle. Then bed time would not happen until 10:00 and then our day would start over at 6:30am. So we got rid of the nap....tragic. No more personal time without the intervention of the tv. My shining light in the matter was that at least he would be so exhausted by 8 he would crash for bed. That happened the first few nights. Yesterday Noah was falling asleep eating his afternoon snack around 4:00 and asked to go to quiet time. It was way too late for that so I played with him instead. 8:00 Noah is falling asleep as I read him stories. Take him to his bed and he continues to run out of his room repeatedly. As though he was not even tired! Then of course he is in our room at 6:15am. Crazy kid. There was one day where he sacked out on the couch at 12:45 but of course Ellie was wide awake and eventually woke him up. I have established mommy quiet time and Noah will now play right next to me while I do something so he is finally learning a little independent play. Don't get me wrong, love love love my kids but nap time sure was heavenly. I will miss you.

It's hard to tell in this picture but he kept nodding off and his spoon clanking woke him up.
It's hard to tell in this picture but he kept nodding off and his spoon clanking woke him up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
He is such a busy little boy...just not enough hours in the day Mom. But I have to admit all the Brodrick boys I had loved their naps....and well, I guess they still do...lol...
Oh girl, I hear ya. I need nap time more than they do most of the time. It's so hard to give it up, Madi's in the process, but I'm not quite ready for her to be done, but it does make bedtime later...what to do what to do?
Post a Comment